What is HelpR?
HelpR is an open-source (opens in a new tab) mentorship queue software built by TAMUhack. It allows for two basic functionalities:
- Participants can submit tickets to a central queue. These tickets contain information about the issue, the participant location, and contact information.
- Mentors can claim tickets that they have are comfortable handling. With HelpR, they can easily locate the participant and provide assistance.
Our goal was to keep the software as easy to use as possible for both participants and mentors.
HelpR Tech Stack
- Frontend: Next.js (opens in a new tab), TailwindCSS (opens in a new tab)
- Database: PostgresSQL, Prisma (opens in a new tab)
- Auth: NextAuth (opens in a new tab), Google Auth
Deploy to Vercel with only a few clicks. Vercel will ask for information about the necessary environment variables.